Vietnam Wood chips are used for pulp and paper production
Wood chips are small pieces of wood that have been created by running wood through a shredder, breaking it into uniformly sized chips. There are a number of uses for wood chips, and there are often several ways to obtain them, depending on where one lives and for what purpose one wants to use them. Applycation: Fuel, pellet production, MDF, chipboard production, biomass..
|Vietnam Wood chips|
|Acacia & Eucalyptus|
|Thickness||4 to 10 mm|
|Quantity||100,000mt per months|
|Moisture||10-25% and are produced from trees aged 4-7 years old.|
Wood chips may be used as a biomass solid fuel and are raw material for producing wood pulp. They may also be used as an organic mulch in gardening, landscaping, restoration ecology and mushroom cultivation.
– Wood chips size about 45mm = 5% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips size of 9.5mm – 45mm = 75% Air Dry Weight or more
– Wood chips size of 4.8mm-9.5mm = 13% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips size below 4.8 mm = 4% Air Dry Weight or less
– Bark & rot = 3% Air Dry Weight or less
– Wood chips different for as maximum of ± 10%
Our top priority is quality control and to be satisfied even the most fastidious customers.
- Wood chips with right size, satisfactory will be conveyed by the conveyor system to the yards according to a preprogrammed process.
- Wood chips not the right size will be returned to the wood chipping machine to be reprocessed to standard size and then transferred back to the yards.
- Wood chips with small size and bark left over will be transferred to another private yard.
- After through the process of checking the dryness of wood chips according to prescribed standards follow terms has signed on the sales contract.